Summer is moving right along, isn’t it? It’s hard to believe that we are entering the month of August! While we are still in the thick of COVID in the U.S., which is sad and disappointing, I am hopeful that someday soon we will be back to normal. Speaking of normal, though, it’s time to bring you the new monthly work schedule template for August!
The first post of every month here at Get Fit On A Budget is devoted to giving you, the reader, a road map of what is coming up as far as posts are concerned. One of the reasons I enjoy putting this out there is it keeps me accountable, but also hopefully gives you some topics to look forward to and return for!
If you are curious to see my previous months, check out the following posts:
- Monthly Work Schedule For March 2020
- Monthly Work Schedule for April 2020
- Monthly Work Schedule For May 2020
- Monthly Work Schedule For June 2020
- Monthly Work Schedule Template – July 2020
As I started with last month, I will be continuing to post two articles per week instead of the three I had been doing. If you missed my reason for that, it’s because in June, my third child was born and trying to publish 3 posts per week with an infant is…insanity.
I’m a very involved father and I think it is important to not be so tied to the computer and work should my wife need some help with the kids. Last month, it was really helpful, so that’s why I’m continuing!
With all that being said, it’s time to look at what’s coming up in the month of August I hope your are just as excited as I am because there is some good stuff we are going to look at!!
What To Look For In August
Like the previous month (at least I’m going to try) I will once again be publishing articles on Tuesdays and Fridays.
That leaves the other days (except for Sunday) with more time to do better research and respond to any comments and questions you may have!
On Saturdays, I will be taking time to update older posts, making sure they have unbroken links and continually accurate information so that you know you can trust what you are reading!
Like I hinted at before, this month is going to be full of great reviews and information. August will see reviews of some high quality battle ropes to get your heart pumping and your muscles burning as well as a unique food subscription service, and a nutritional supplement that can help you build lean muscle!
Look out for these reviews to show up on Fridays during the month.
“Topic Tuesday” continues this month, and I am going to be looking at the health benefits of an extremely popular fruit known to most everyone: the avocado! I will also be tackling the place that apparently America runs on: Dunkin Donuts! We’ll take a deep dive into their menu to see if there are any healthier options for your morning commute.
Last month, I highlighted one of the other topics of interest I have, writing and singing praise and worship music! Click the link if you want to check out that post.
Well, this month, you are going to see the other venture I have going on that can also help you spread the word about Get Fit On A Budget! Be sure to come back this Friday as that is going to be the first article out of the gate.
I’m also going to highlight that post first because it could also provide you a way to make some extra money! If you are a creative person or artistic (or even if you are not), then you are going to want to check it out! Not only will I be talking about my experience with it, but also talking about what you could make to give your bank account a boost!
Look for it on the main page and in the “My Other Ventures” tab at the end of this week!
In case you are wondering why I will be writing about making money, it’s because times are tough right now for many people. Some have lost their jobs or had their hours cut and may be looking for ways to make ends meet.
I hope that by devoting one article a month to this topic, I can help someone out who needs it. You have been awesome at helping and supporting me and this site, so I want to provide ways to give back.
Just in case you wanted to preview some of those articles I’ve done on making and saving money, check out the links below:
- Make a little extra cash in your spare time with Survey Junkie.
- Start your own online business today with Wealthy Affiliate.
- Turn your passion for fitness into a career with The American Counsel on Exercise.
- Save money on your online purchases and earn points towards free gift cards with the Honey Browser Extension.
- Save money on athletic gear and events with The Active Advantage.
- Find a personal trainer that meets your preferences and potentially saves your money with Find Your Trainer.
- Save yourself a trip to Whole Foods and save 25-50% on all-natural, organic food and products at Thrive Market.
Be sure to check those links if you are looking for ways to save and/or earn money! Now that you know something about what to look for, it’s time to get specific and talk about the schedule!
August Work Schedule Template
As always, this schedule is subject to change…as is most of your life when you have an infant! However, I will do my very best to get these posts to you on time. I’m looking forward to the topics for this month, so let’s get to it!
- Week of August 1-9
- Saturday, August 1: Responding to Comments and Site Updates
- Sunday, August 2: Off
- Monday, August 3: Responding to Comments
- Tuesday, August 4: August Schedule Post
- Wednesday, August 5: Responding to Comments
- Thursday, August 6: Responding to Comments
- Friday, August 7: Another Venture and How I Did It post
- Saturday, August 8: Responding to Comments and Site Updates
- Sunday, August 9: Off
- Week of August 10-16
- Monday, August 10: Responding to Comments
- Tuesday, August 11: The Health Benefits of Avocados
- Wednesday, August 12: Responding to Comments
- Thursday, August 13: Responding to Comments
- Friday, August 14: Pro Battle Ropes Review
- Saturday, August 15: Responding to Comments / Site Updates
- Sunday, August 16: Off
- Week of August 17-23
- Monday, August 17: Responding to Comments
- Tuesday, August 18: Dunkin Donuts Survival Guide
- Wednesday, August 19: Responding to Comments
- Thursday, August 20: Responding to Comments
- Friday, August 21: Nutrition For Longevity Review
- Saturday, August 22: Responding to Comments / Site Updates
- Sunday, August 23: Off
- Week of August 24-30
- Monday, August 24: Responding to Comments
- Tuesday, August 25: My US Army Physical Fitness Test Results
- Wednesday, August 26: Responding to Comments
- Thursday, August 27: Responding to Comments
- Friday, August 28: Built Bar Review
- Saturday, August 29: Responding to Comments
- Sunday, August 30: Off
- Week of August 31
- Monday, August 27: Responding to Comments
What Are You Excited For This Month?
Well, I don’t know about you, but looking at August’s monthly work schedule template is getting me super pumped! I’m especially looking forward to seeing where I am at with the Army fitness test! I have got to make sure I train hard during my workouts this month!
Now, it’s your turn! What are you most looking forward to reading in August? Is there a topic you would like to see me do in the future? Let me know down in the comments below!
Have you ever taken the Army physical fitness test? Am I underestimating what I am in for? How hard is it? I want to hear your experience!
If you have a question about anything you have read or just about the site in general, make sure you ask and I will get back to you on my comment days!
Additionally, what do you think my other venture is? I’d love to hear your guesses!
I hope you have found something that you can look forward to reading. If so, consider entering your email address in the “Subscribe” box at the top right of the page. I’m not going to spam you, but you will get a notification when new content is published!
Lastly, if you see a topic that might be of interest to others, take a moment to share the page by using the social media buttons to the right. It helps out the site and I would really appreciate the support!
Continue to enjoy the fresh air and stay safe everyone! It won’t be long now before schools start up again (however that may look) as the month of September quickly approaches…for my teachers and administrators out there, let’s not think about that yet!
That’s all for now. As always, God bless and Happy August!