Whether pumping iron in your local gym or from the comfort of your own home, it’s important to protect your hands and wrists. Padded weight lifting gloves from the ihuan brand are the perfect solution, as they suit any budget and are tough enough to handle your most challenging workouts!
I remember going to the gym back in my college days and absolutely destroying my hands on the bench press and dumbbells due to their roughly textured metal bars. While this was necessary to keep them from slipping, it did a number on my palms.
I have enough trouble protecting my hands from drying out in the cold weather in the first place. I didn’t need to get all the calluses and blisters as well!
Additionally, there were many times when I would be doing forearm curls and my wrist would suffer from a lack of support.
Ah, but those were my younger days, when I was more concerned with the lifting than giving myself the tools to help me do it better, safer, and more efficiently. I also didn’t have the money (or at least proper workout equipment wasn’t high on the priority list)!
The Overview – What And Where To Buy
Where to Buy: Amazon.com (No free shipping as of now, but that is because they are so budget-friendly and on sale!)
Amazon Star-Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (with 1,075 reviews)
Specs and Features – What To Expect
Ihuan is a brand created by the Shenchen Huan Tang Trading fitness company that specializes in creating quality workout gloves, among other products. They have been doing work in producing weight lifting gloves for the past five years.
Even though they are young, they are gaining a great reputation within the fitness world and with their customers (as shown by their overwhelmingly positive reviews).
Ihuan is committed to making sure that all of their products meet the highest standards and are free from all harmful substances.
They are constantly working on new designs, coming out with updated versions of their gloves every year as well as taking custom orders that match the buyers pictures and designs.
To read more about their company and browse their website, feel free to visit www.ihuansport.com!
As for ihuan’s padded workout gloves, they offer all the features you may need, whether you are lifting weights, performing pull ups, etc.
The palm area of the gloves is fully protected by a silicone printed neoprene padding, keeping your hands safe from friction and impact. Because it is made of neoprene, it is also water resistant and more durable against natural wear and tear.
The light microfiber cloth on the back of the hands allows your skin to breathe, so you aren’t constantly dealing with slippery, sweaty hands (a big danger when lifting weights!). The wrist straps help give the right amount of support and can be adjusted via a Velcro strap to meet your preferred tightness.
Not only does the wrist strap protect you from unnecessary strain, but it also takes the impact of various lifts, like clean and jerks.
At this time, the gloves come in only two colors: black and pink, but with four size options available for men including:
- Extra Large
For women, the sizes that are available include:
Ihuan does welcome its customers to contact them should any problem arise during use. They promise to respond to any inquiry within 24 hours with a solution to your problem.
As someone who has dealt with sore wrists and roughed up hands, there is a lot to like about ihuan’s padded weight lifting gloves!
- Slip Resistant: The textured padding on the palms gives me confidence that no matter how heavy the weights, you will always have a good grip, which is so important for the safety of you and other’s around you.
- Impact Resistant: Padding on the palms and support for the wrists means you can do any type of lifting and not worry about getting banged up.
- The Right Support: Having the Velcro strap around the whole wrist means you will have the help you need to not strain the ligaments and tendons in your wrists, which could put anyone out of action for a while.
- Breathable: Not much is worse than sweaty, clammy hands while working out. Not only is it dangerous, but it’s also uncomfortable. Thankfully, due to the microfiber cloth, these gloves won’t become a sweat box for you hands.
- Fingerless: With your fingers exposed, there is even less chance of losing your grip on the bar.
- The Right Fit: With four sizes to choose from for men and three for women, you will be able to find gloves that fit you.
- Durable: Made of high quality, water resistant material means that these gloves can survive your toughest workout time after time.
- Washable: The gloves are easily hand washable so you won’t have to deal with unpleasant smells each time you work out.
- The Price: For such quality, you would expect to pay more than these cost. While there is no free shipping, it more than makes up for that in the budget-friendly cost. The fact that they are Amazon’s Choice for men and Amazon’s #1 Best Seller for women is also a huge plus.
- Customer Service: Promising to deliver a solution to any problem that you may have during use of the gloves within 24 hours of contacting the company is really impressive!
While I do absolutely love ihuan’s workout gloves, I did notice a couple of things I wish could be improved upon:
- Limited Colors: This may be superficial, but many people like a few more options when it comes to the look of their gear. Unfortunately, only two colors (black and pink) are offered on these gloves. To get custom orders will probably drive up the price and you can’t get those through Amazon.
- No Free Shipping: Priced the way they are, unless you are a Prime member, you will be paying the shipping cost for the gloves. However, this might be avoidable if you choose to pair it with other purchases. Check out a few suggestions for equipment to combine with these gloves:
A Review Of The Reviews
It’s one thing to take my word for it, but I always like to provide a look at how others have viewed a product. Therefore, here is the Amazon star breakdown for the ihuan padded weight lifting gloves:
Out of 1,075 Total Reviews:
- 552 5-Star Reviews (77%)
- 77 4-Star Reviews (13%)
- 35 3-Star Reviews (5%)
- 15 2-Star Reviews (1%)
- 31 1-Star Reviews (4%)
I like to review products that have good amount of reviews because I think it gives a better cross-section overall of the consensus. For ihuan’s gloves, you have a very positive user experience (90% of reviews are 4 or 5 stars!), giving me confidence that you will be satisfied with your purchase!
The Verdict – Like A Glove!
The ihuan padded weight lifting gloves are the perfect solution for your unprotected hands. Working out with them would be a game-changer for your safety and comfort (not to mention they look awesome too!)
If you are as convinced as I am, then feel free to click on any of the product links above or the official Amazon picture link below to be taken directly to the product page.
If you don’t like that there isn’t free shipping available, be sure to check out the links for my recommended product pairings. Those links will take you directly to my own extensive reviews of those products so you have the chance to bundle up and save!
Now, it’s your turn! What do you think of ihuan’s weight lifting gloves? Do you think they are a necessary accessory to a workout routine? Whether you do or you don’t, let me know in the comments section below!
I also want to know about any experience you may have, good or bad, with workout gloves in general! What is your favorite pair or are there any out there that should be avoided at all costs? Let me know.
If there is a product you would like me to take a look at for a future review, let me know about that as well! I’m always up for suggestions!
Additionally, if you have any questions about this or any other product you find on this website, please ask down below!
Lastly (I know, this is getting to be like the ending of a Lord of the Rings movie), if you liked what you read and think it could be beneficial or entertaining to someone else, please take a few moments to bookmark the site and click on one or more of the share buttons following you down the page. I would appreciate your support a great deal!
That’s all for now!
As always, God bless and happy workouts!