Many of you may have read my last review on the Stamina X Power Tower and one of the concerns that came up was the height. Well, I am here to offer a solution to those who don’t have the highest ceilings in the RELIFE Rebuild Your Life adjustable power tower!
No, the title is not a typo and I am not shouting the company name at you. Rather, it is how it is shown on their page. However, you might be shouting their name to your friends after using this tower for a while.
As we have discussed before, power towers are a great, multipurpose piece of equipment to use for those who want a great bodyweight workout with a focus on the upper body. Not sure why you need pull ups in your life? Well, according to Livestrong, pull ups have incredible benefits for your strength training routine including:
- Working multiple muscle groups at the same time to build well-rounded strength.
- Improving the strength of your grip.
- Helping to make other exercises (such as lat pull downs and rows) easier to do.
If you have always struggled with doing pull ups (for a little honesty, I have!), then later in the review, I will recommend an awesome piece of equipment that can help you build up to doing unassisted pull ups all day!
Without further delay, let’s dive into our review of RELIFE’s power tower!
The Overview – What And Where To Buy
Where to Buy: Amazon.com (with FREE shipping included)
Amazon Star-Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars (with 666 reviews…someone please purchase one and write a review so we can get off that number…)
The Specs and Features
While I couldn’t find much about the history of RELIFE as a company, I did see that they offer a variety of fitness solutions including a doorway pull up bar, vertical climber, dip station, and stationary bike. None of these products have average reviews that dip below 4 stars, so their reputation from customers is very good.
Feel free to visit their “Amazon Company Page” to browse their other products, as well as their “YouTube About” page to find out more about the products they offer and what they stand for as a company.
As for the power tower itself, there is a lot to digest, so let’s begin!
The first issue I want addressed with any power tower is safety. The last thing I want, since my entire bodyweight is going to be hanging from its various parts, is for it to snap or fall over on top of me.
RELIFE seems to have taken care of this with multiple safety features. The first is in the construction of the tower. It is made from steel of the highest quality that is able to hold a maximum weight of 330lbs (previously 300lbs according to the video below).
Even with the steel frame, the entire tower weighs only 60lbs and has a footprint of only 35.4 by 42.9 inches.
To add to its stability, there are suction cups placed on the legs as an extra safety measure to prevent any tipping while doing the most intense pull ups and chin ups.
Though the tower and back pad are adjustable, another safety feature for the tower is a lock nut that keeps everything nice and tight, even with the natural vibration present with the different exercises available.
However, should anything be defective or break on your tower, RELIFE offers a one-year warranty for the tower’s frame and a lifetime warranty on all the tower’s accessory parts. They also boast quick response time by email to customers who may have any questions or problems.
After safety, I look for what kind of exercises I will be able to do. If a piece of exercise equipment doesn’t have multiple uses, then it isn’t much use to me. I don’t like one-trick-ponies when it comes to my fitness and neither should you!
Thankfully, RELIFE has addressed this by providing at least 6 different exercises and 2 levels of leg stretches (though the creatives out there could probably find more…my brain is already thinking of several!). Using this power tower, you have the ability to do:
- Pull ups
- Chin ups
- Knee Raises
- Inclined Push ups
- Regular Bar Push ups
- Leg Stretches
All of these (except for the leg stretching bar) can be done comfortably because of the well-placed and supportive hand, forearm, and back cushions.
The last aspect of the features that we need to cover for RELIFE’s power tower is its adjustability. Not every power tower has this feature (like the Stamina X I reviewed).
First of all, the back pad can be moved forward or backward for forearm lengths of 7-9.6 inches at 4 level increments.
Secondly, the pull up bar can be adjusted for heights ranging from 58.5 (4ft, 10.5 inches) to 89 inches (7ft, 5 inches) at 9 level increments. This makes it convenient for all heights and ceilings.
Thirdly, the dip handles have a range of 20.47 to 22.44 inches in 3 level increments.
Lastly, the leg stretching bar has a range of 29.3 to 39 inches in 2 level increments.
Check out the video below to see it in action:
Reading above, you may have noticed several aspects of the RELIFE Power Tower that stood out to you. Here is what I saw:
- Safety: No matter what, if a product isn’t safe, then I’m not going anywhere near it. Thankfully, due to the RELIFE’s construction and various safety features, you won’t have to worry about having an accident.
- Variety: As mentioned above, I love pieces of equipment that allow me to do multiple exercises that work multiple muscle groups. RELIFE has the variety you need to get a great, total upper body workout (with some lower body too!).
- Footprint: The dimensions of this power tower are such that you won’t need a ton of space to set it up and use daily. Place it in a corner and still have the rest of your room available!
- Adjustability: One of the best features of RELIFE’s power tower is your ability to adjust everything from the pull up bar to the back pad and everything necessary in between. This makes it suitable for more than one person to use, no matter what their height. Even kids!
- Warranty: Having a full year for the frame and lifetime for the parts allows me to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that if I have a problem, customer service is going to take care of it!
- Weight Limit: 330lbs is a great maximum weight, whether you are working with a regular or adjustable power tower. You won’t find that in any door frame pull up bar on the market!
- Price: While slightly more expensive than the Stamina X, you are also getting the adjustability factor and still for under 200 dollars! Couple that with Free Shipping and it is a steal for all you can do with it.
I also mentioned earlier about some being concerned with their ability to do a pull up. The great thing is that you can pair this (or any power tower) with a set of resistance bands to do an assisted pull up, thus allowing you to build up to doing an unassisted one. I did a review of an amazing set of resistance bands which you can find by clicking this link below:
If you still aren’t convinced it can be done, check out this video demonstration:
There is a lot to like about the RELIFE Rebuild Your Life Power Tower. After painstakingly going over all of its features I was really only able to come up with one possible con:
- What About Carpet?: The suction cups are one of the safety features of the power tower. However, suction cups don’t work on carpet, so you will need to place the tower on a hard surface. If you have a concrete garage or tile floor, it should be fine. However, I’d be a little concerned about how it would affect a hardwood floor.
A Review Of The Reviews
It’s one thing to take my word for it, but I always like to give a look at how others have experienced a product. Therefore, here is the Amazon star breakdown for the RELIFE Power Tower:
Out of 666 Total Reviews:
- 287 5-Star Reviews (70%)
- 71 4-Star Reviews (16%)
- 36 3-Star Reviews (7%)
- 14 2-Star Reviews (2%)
- 33 1-Star Reviews (5%)
I like to review products that boast a lot of reviews because I think it gives a better cross-section overall of the consensus. For the RELIFE Powr Tower, it is overwhelmingly positive (86% of reviews are 4 or 5 stars!), giving me confidence that you are going to be thrilled should you decide to purchase one.
The Verdict – Time To Pull Up!
RELIFE Rebuild Your Life has created an awesome product in their adjustable power tower. Versatile with how many exercises you can perform and suitable for people off all sizes, you won’t go wrong with giving it a legitimate shot!
If you are as convinced as I am, GET YOURS TODAY by clicking any of the product links in the post or clicking the official Amazon picture link below.
Now, it’s your turn! What do you think of RELIFE’s tower? How does it compare to other power towers you have seen on the market or in your local gym? What do you like best? What are you unsure of? Please feel free to let me know in the comments section below your thoughts.
I will be responding to comments tomorrow, so be sure to check back then to either get an answer or continue the conversation!
If you enjoyed what you read and want to stay up-to-date on all of our new content, please enter your email in the subscribe section at the top right of the page. You won’t get any spam, just a notification of new publications!
Lastly, take a second to hit those share buttons if you know someone who has been looking for a power tower or would benefit from the site. I appreciate the support!
That’s all for now. As always, God bless and happy workouts!